Staffing & Careers
The cornerstone of ABA is science. That is why our staff is trained and supervised by Masters & Doctoral Level Board Certified and Licensed Behavior Analysts. Our clinical staff consists of CABAS® Certified teachers, Registered Line Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians. We hire individuals who nurture our clients and enjoy the challenges as much as the successes. If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the application below.
We are now hiring
Full and part time positions are available.
Touchstone is currently seeking:
• Licensed and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
• Registered Behavior Technicians
in various settings:
• Business Workplace
• In-Center Clinical/Educational
• Home Base Clinical/Educational
• Classroom External School Site
How To Apply
You will be asked to schedule a background check.